October 25, 2010

My new theme is awesome and don't you say otherwise

With absolutely no thanks to the years of computer "lessons" I have had during elementary and high school, I have successfully managed to personalize my blog!

It was actually Robbie, one of my favorite bloggers, who inspired me to customize my blog because of his post. Taking his words to heart, I scoured the Innernetz for an easy-to-manipulate Blogspot theme. 
A couple of hours later, ta-da! I had this simple albeit cute new theme.
IT IS CUTE, OKAY, DO NOT TELL ME OTHERWISE.

The cigarette header is actually part of one of Peter Angelo's paintings. That's one of the perks of having an artistically talented best friend, and when I showed it to him, he was all flattered and shit. Lawl.

I know this is just a really simple layout, but it was a challenge for me, not being oriented in CSS. So, screw you, I am giving myself a round of applause for attempting  this *~creative~* endeavor! Yay, me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow! ☺ I love your header, it is really awesome. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...