October 04, 2010

Just an ordinary day, somewhat.

In an attempt to finish my paper, I slept at 4:20 this morning and woke up two and a half hours later, cranky and exhausted. My mood was terrible and my swollen eyes made me look like shit. All I wanted to do was sleep.

During NatSci, Babes offered to switch seats so I could sleep without Ma'am Garcia seeing me. Being the gushy, mushy, sap that I am, I was touched at this small gesture of kindness she showed just so I could catch some Zzz's.

Eating at Auribel with the YC Buddies, I realized how much I've been away for the past few weeks, and how much I've missed them. Seriously.

I'm just gonna leave this here.
I love you guys!


After having a quick talk with my NSTP instructor because I didn't attend my practical exams (#IAmABadStudent), I went home. Lately I've been coming home from 7PM-1AM, so it felt really weird to ride the tricycle home when the sun was still in the sky.

It was just an ordinary day. It surprises me that I'm quite happy.

1 comment:

  1. I still remember those sleepless nights of cramming papers, only to wake up the next day to find that the professor doesn't really need it on that day. Now that sucks.

    You have a nice blog, btw. Will read your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...