October 14, 2010

The last day of Handball

Every Tuesday, we have PE, and I can't remember whether it was last week or the week before that that my PE-mates (for lack of a better word) and I sat the written finals. I know, who has written PE finals, right? Sucks.

Afterwards, we had breakfast at Jollibee.



After chowing down and camwhoring, a few of us decided to play Rock Band. An hour cost P200 at Usturias, the computer shop beside Tapsi, in Asturias street.


Ava and Jayjay didn't really play, though.
They just watched Gab, Carlo, Tin, and I rock the "instruments".

The drums were the easiest to play.

Gab rocked every instrument she held, including the microphone.
After Rock Band, she said she wanted to take up drum lessons. Lulz.

Got 98% when I sang. ;)
We played nine songs. Lemme see if I can still remember:
  1. No Doubt's Don't Speak 
  2. Fall Out Boy's This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
  3. Dashboard Confessional's Hands Down
  4. Green Day's 21 Guns
  5. Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit
  6. Paramore's Crushcrushcrush
  7. The Killers' Mr. Brightside for the finale, which I sang. Teehee.





That day was bittersweet, though. After that, we might not have the same PE classes, which is a shame because we always have fun together.

It was the best PE class I have had, thanks to these fun people!
The Green Team!
L-R: Ann, me, Aya, our instructor Mr. Calixterio, Tin, Ava, Carlo, Jayjay, and Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...