November 08, 2010

Yay, Amex!

After a couple weeks of waiting, my American Express credit card finally arrived. Yay!

Forgive the bagong-ligo hair.
Finally, I can buy almost anything I want even if I don't have the cash on hand to pay for it.
Here's how it's gonna work:

  1. I see something I want
  2. I, like a good girl, ask permission from my mom to buy it
  3. If I get the go-signal, I buy it
  4. My mom would pay for it using the money she's gonna dock from my allowance.

Sure, it's got a measly P2000-limit, but I can deal. Most of the things on my very long to-buy list cost less than P1500 anyway (although I'm only supposed to use P1000 per month).

I will devirginize my Amex tomorrow, when I plan to buy Stories, edited by Neil Gaiman. Yay!

Oh, and I am excited because I am so materialistic, every time I go to the mall and see something I like that I can't buy, I die a little inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...