November 06, 2010

Why I blog

Nights like this, I feel like Blogger is my best friend.

I know what you're thinking: Ela, you are fucking insane and your life must be so sad that your best friend is a blogging platform. Go to therapy, you sick, twisted excuse for a person. 

So maybe I exaggerate a little. But honestly, when I feel like I'm engulfed in loneliness, I turn to my blog, where the words are my friends, and every minute I spend structuring my paragraphs is a minute I escape from overthought angst.

This is also probably why I don't want to switch to Wordpress: Blogger feels like home now. Its blue and orange theme is familiar and comforting and gives me a sense of purpose when writing, as opposed to the stark, unfriendly, cold gray of Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...