August 27, 2010

Little Miss Trust Issues

A few weeks ago, I decided that 500 Days of Bummer was way too unoriginal and impersonal for my blog, so I started thinking of another URL for my blog.

I wanted my URL to be more personal and not attached to some pop culture thing, so any music reference (The Cure, Fall Out Boy) was out. So were any movie and television references (The Breakfast Club, Grey's Anatomy).

After days of endless inner struggle, I decided on littlemisstrustissues because right now, that's exactly who I am. In four words, it defines me, it defines my blog. It sums up every fear and doubt and insecurity I have about the people around me.
Say hello to Little Miss Trust Issues and her scarily dark and twisty perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...