May 02, 2010

Show me the money!

My mom asked me if I would prefer cash over having an eighteenth birthday celebration. She's been suggesting this for months now, and the idea has always appealed to me, but P20,000 wasn't enough for me then to give up celebrating my birthday with friends.

This morning, however, she offered me P30,000. Thirty-freaking-thousand pesos for me not to have a swimming party.

How could I possibly resist that? I started thinking of everything I could buy. I could complete my Pugad Baboy collection. I could finally buy the Griffin and Sabine trilogy I've been lusting after for years. I could have my hair rebonded at David's Salon. I could buy new shorts, Chucks, a brand-new cellphone...

The condition was that she would only give me P10, 000 now and the rest in August, which is fine by me because if she gave me 30 grand right now, I might blow it all in one shopping trip.

The best part of this is, Mama's happy that she won't have to go through the hassle of planning a swimming birthday bash, plus she gets to shell out money in installments.

So later, we're going shopping. Hell to the yeah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...