May 20, 2010

Insecure, pathetic, or both?


Tonight is one of the times that I feel inadequate. *insert appropriately sad sigh here*
I don't know why. I really don't know why.

People are unique and special in their own ways, blah blah blah, but sometimes one cannot help but compare oneself to somebody else.
Have you ever been in a situation when you'd rather not stand next to someone because you feel like a complete nothing next to her? Is it just me, or does everybody, at one point or another, feel like this?

My friend says I shouldn't be insecure because a lot of people admire me. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry—how could people possibly admire me? Honey, if you're trying to make me feel better, lying ain't the way. Thanks for the attempt, though. :">

Anyway... I'm feeling really low tonight. Might just stay here and chat with random people to take my mind off things.

3 comments:

  1. overdose with endorphins..hmmm

    chocolate maybe, they trigger the production

    cheer up..read Desiderata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. malay mo hnd xa nagsisinungaling na arami talga nagaadmire sau. hey..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for trying to make me feel better, guys. :*

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...