To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
A big thanks to Dani once again for calling this blog "witty", which I think is a very flattering description when sometimes I think it's more along the lines of "total waste of bandwidth".
Seven things about myself:
- I'm a picky eater but I'm still
fatchubby, because most of the food I like is junk food.
- Speaking of food, I love bacon so much that I eat its crumbs from the frying pan.
likelove alcohol. Sometimes, I suddenly smell beer in the air, even when we're miles away from a bar.
- Most of my money goes to buying books. I love Aimee Bender! She's my favorite author!
- I am in love with Pete Wentz. The stuff he writes are absolutely, totally, completely amazing. I plan to blog about Fall Out Boy soon.
- I cried when Fall Out Boy broke up. Seriously. I had to turn off the computer and cry in the bathroom because I was so sad. I didn't tell anyone because I felt like such a freak lol.
- Last year was such an emotional roller coaster (pardon the cliche) that all I want for 2011 is shut off all negative feelings and have fun.
- Robbie. He's my favorite blogger: talented, funny, and full of great stories.
- Yhel. I can totally relate to what she writes.
- Citybuoy. His literary work is wonderful.
- Fickle Cattle. I envy his honesty in writing about himself and other people.
- Leyn. Aside from giving helpful fashion advice, she's also funny.
- Jessica. A perfect mix of wit and emotion.
- Dani. Lol okay so maybe it's not "right" or whatever to include the person who recommended me, but come on! I love her blog, okay? Thanks to her, I discover lots of new places to go to and stuff to do.
Okay. Leaving now before I get too caught up in the compliments that I just know are about to flood me. ;)