February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Digression: This Valentine's, I didn't really think I want a boyfriend. The thing that was actually running through my mind was I want someone to give me flowers. I want sunflowers! because flowers > a love life.

For me and the YC Buddies (who are all single, by the way—free bitches, baby!), Monday was just another reason to camwhore.

I got three roses: one from our sweet guy blockmates who bought flowers for all the girls in 2BES1, one from Gab, and one from Bojie.



Of course, what special occasion involving the YC Buddies would be complete without eating at Yellow Cab?




Then we went to Fort Santiago.
Let me just say, old Manila is really beautiful! I want to live there with my future children and we they can hear mass at Manila Cathedral and we would live in a charmingly old-fashioned house and enjoy walking along the streets of Manille~



Anyway, Fort Santiago is such a nice place, seemingly removed from the rat race of the city. It's a great date spot *ehem*.





We went inside the Rizal Shrine, where we saw Jose Rizal (duh) paraphernalia, including clothes, first editions of his books, and a piece of his bone. Seriously. We also saw his cell, where he was imprisoned before his execution.



Also, we had this conversation when we saw a sweet old couple.
Aya: Gusto ko din ng ganyang asawa!
Me: Ano, yung matanda? Hehehehehe.

More pics!




"Lagi naman akong nag-iisa eh." So much dramz~


In closing (lolwut), Valentine's Day ain't just for couples. I feel sorry for you if you didn't feel loved last Monday, because I sure did.

1 comment:

  1. i miss my random trips with my friends during college. you make me miss my student days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...