January 22, 2010

(un)Comfort(able) Zone

It's my friend's eighteenth birthday tomorrow, and I'm apprehensive about going to her overnight pool party.

We're friends, but we don't exactly run in the same social circles. We hang out with very different people, and she invited her friends, who I'm not exactly chums with, even though we were classmates (sue me, I'm really not friendly).

After some serious thought, I decided to go. Hell, it's only for ten hours. I can be social for less than half a day... I think.
Besides, I swore to myself that 2010 would be a different year. If I keep doing the same things, it won't get me anywhere. I figure, it's time to break outta my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...