March 15, 2011

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!

Goodbye, blogosphere. I had fun here, but it's time I stepped out into the real world.
To all my reads and everyone who has commented on or praised my writing, thanks. You guys are great, and I'm gonna miss talking with y'all.

This is it, I guess. Farewell.

OH HELL NO! I'm just moving to a new URL, Bubblegum Basics. To find out why, read this.
Lawlz blogosphere, did you really think you could ever get rid of me? My annoying whining is here to stay and use up the very last bit on bandwidth you have!

This is a shameless plug! Bubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum BasicsBubblegum Basics!

The reason I did not simply change this URL is because I didn't want to lose my readers, haha. So if you don't see updates here anymore, it's because I'm over at Bubblegum Basics!
Seriously, though, click. I'd hate to think you'd stop reading just because I moved to a new URL, lols.

2 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! And use exclamation points!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...